One of THOSE Days



Que onda, Blogger Bloggists!


It's not been the best day.


I love to walk the beach with my little dog every morning & we've gotten up to about 5 miles a day or so.
I got up at 5:30 and went to brush my teeth and I stubbed my poor baby toe on the foot of the ottoman in my bedroom. OUCH!!! I think it's broken. This sucks. It’s swollen and it hurts like mad when I try to wear shoes. I can still walk barefoot, though, so Pepperoni and I can still do our walking.
There goes my career as a foot model, lol! I should still be able to do my bikini gig on Tuesday, it doesn't look at that bad!
And even worse, I made a recipe of Arroz Con Leche, Mexican rice pudding to bring as a snack for everyone in my cooking class today. The top came off and spilled part of it all over the back hatch carpeting, drat!!

I know, I’m going to go shopping for a new bikini to make myself feel bettre!