Nothing Says Love Like a New Bikini!


I feel so entitled. :D


I said I was going to shop for a new bikini and I wasn't kidding. My friend Jenna turned me on to a great bikini maker, TeenyB bikinis, a couple of months ago and now I'm so spoiled by them, I won't wear another brand. It wasn't easy making the decision, they have so many great suits to choose from. I already have a couple of micro thongs and whaletails, so I decided to see what the pucker back would do for me! I just got it in the mail, darling box, btw, and it's this one on the right, in a gorgeous blue.


I guess I'll have to go to the beach today and show it off, awww...what a drag.


Looking forward to the end of the week. I'm going to the beach with Jenna and Kelly and we're supposed to go clubbing that night. Can hardly wait!