Bienvenidos a Bikini Beach!

Hola! My name is Vail and I'm a full-time student and part-time model. I'm majoring in Spanish Literature and hope to to work for an embassy in Spain or Latinamerica when I graduate.

In the meantime, I'm putting myself through school by modeling. Since I live in Florida, that means modeling bikinis for the most part.

Modeling pays the bills and well, I get to work on my tan and get paid for it! It's fun and sometimes I get to keep the bikinis. My favorite type of bikini is a Brazilian back bottom and an enhanced triangle top (meaning I can show off my cleavage, hehe).


I also love to cook, mostly Mexican food. It's hard to tell, but I'm 1/4 Mexican on my mother's side and my abuelita taught me to cook when I was only 9 years old. I will try to post some of my best dishes here.

I have two girlfriends whom I met during a swimsuit shoot, Jenna and Kelly, and they have blogs, too. If you want us for modeling, drop me a line, I'll send you my agent's number. Look over to the side for links to my bikini-wearing BFFs.

I will also be posting more pictures of me, just have to get permission to use them from the company who hired me to model.

Will be posting again soon, hasta la bye-bye! :-)